S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sesame Street level trading. GUYS you cannot watch these vids and believe u are getting an education. Read Edwars and Magee  it is a tough read  but it is the bible of TA.   This vid is basically kindergarten stuff. This is 99% marketing and 1% education. The guy who will teach u candlesticks is called  nilson. He is the man who made candles relevant to those outside Japan.  His education is free on .

what programs are you using?

Wow he broke this down perfectly 

This is it this all I needed , this did really help me a lot .. Will come back to this  over and over to master this

خیلی عالی بود. تو ایران کلی گروه آموزش تکنیکال هست اما ویدیو های شما خیلی دقت بالایی داره. ممنونم.

You good bro but you talk to fast lolz

online-trading *Inside this eBook,you will discover the topics about the mindset and trading,how to trade on the forex,have realistic expectations,understand the power of patience,be organized in your approach to the markets,why emotional management is critical to trading success,over complicating forex trading can easily induce emotional trading,how price action trading will cure emotional trading problems and the winning traits of a forex trader..!*frobo-e-books89viewsites.google.com*Thank u very much for this useful . By the way, here is a collection of free e-books about Forex Trading (for both beginners and pro) to help you guys out:* https:

Addicted to your teachings

Fantastic teaching thank you!

Hi There,  Do you cash in when your candlestick reaches its peak?

Do these strategies apply to crypto also?

SaferFXtrading  If you a forex trader or working in forex industry, then pls don't hesitate to join this group. We are sharing all kinds of info and strategies regarding forex.groupswww.facebook.comhttps:

I thank God for me to come across this Forex trading training platform. My eyes and understanding are opened. Thank you so much to what  I can call unveiling the master's acts. THANK YOU.