S&P Failed Breakthough

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great , learned alot in one hour, thanx man.

cribed. A nice balance between getting to the point, and going into details.

Great stuff, ...really appreciate the info you share!

.You are the only one who made me to understand the basics . Your candle stick pattern is awesome .Nicely explained . Very Useful for me like noob.  Your other s are little hard to understand bro .

What is the aplication most trusted trading forex?

so much knowledge from you, i still cant find setups (and timeframes) to trade i did read your ebooks lost interest for a long period of time in 2018  :( will try again starting new year, with a kind of written plan this time  i also have a visual tip for you, since all charts end up to the right edge of screen, try to put your small window with you on the left edge of the screen ;)

tq sir i like your teaching from malaysia

Great work brother, each of your s are full of great value. Thanks! i have read the two ebook  but i don't really understand the 1ATR concept...

Be careful , someone recently got fined for giving out signals in the UK whilst not being qualified to do so. Make sure you dont get yourself in trouble. Your vids are gold

This is the most informative and well explained  on trading I have ever seen. Thankyou for sharing your knowledge .

What do you think about those saying that candle are useless and the only way to a profitabe trading is to use  volume profile  ?

Investment is a stepping stones for success. Waiting for the government to provide is total waste of time

I have one too called the 200 ma