$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's not watching  s on strategies as I was ignorantly doing, you need a guide, mentor, a good trader.. contact the right broker for your trade... Mr Maxwell Smith. +1 9 7 2:9 4 7 8: 7 2 1.. hit him via whatsapp. He is the real deal when it come to trade and account management

You are mentioning "long" and "short". What does that mean?

1hr? I noticed you mostly trade on the 1D timeframe. May I know if there's a reason for this?Hi . May I ask if your strategies apply to shorter time frames such as 15min

This dude is my goto. He explains shit exactly how i need to hear it. Thanks for existing.

Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!

Great !!! Love the explanations of using the double bottom with previous support or resistance

This  really helped me understand a lot thank you

Only 6 minutes in and this is the best Ive come across ️

You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.