$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had to stop watching this.

Does this guide work for stocks too?

Thanks for the , n! I really appreciate your objective strategies. Do you typically use a fixed target, or do you ever trail your stops to try to ride the trend?

Amazing how you teach the candlesticks with a plot behind the shapes. I can almost imagine the battle of the buyers and the sellers in each candlestick.

Thank you honest teacher

online-trading *Inside this eBook,you will discover the topics about the mindset and trading,how to trade on the forex,have realistic expectations,understand the power of patience,be organized in your approach to the markets,why emotional management is critical to trading success,over complicating forex trading can easily induce emotional trading,how price action trading will cure emotional trading problems and the winning traits of a forex trader..!*frobo-e-books89viewsites.google.com*Thank u very much for this useful . By the way, here is a collection of free e-books about Forex Trading (for both beginners and pro) to help you guys out:* https:

I love this guy, I find myself watching his s more and more, 1. He is handsom, 2. He teaches specific subjects at a time, and 3. He shows you illustrations of what to do. Thanks for all you do, looking forward to the next

One of the best s I've seen on candlesticks. Thank you for sharing.

it's all making sense now! used to do mistakes with order blocks before, i didn't use to see if the price broke structure. Thank you so much for this brother

He is so handsome I have trouble listening because of that haha

PLEASE STOP Making mouth noises and sounds it makes it IMPOSSIBLE to listen to you for a long amount of time. I have insanely bad misophonia and you consistently make chewing related sounds while speaking. Sorry not sorry.

bro you really killing this I love your work  how would I get your book

You're a Gym man! Keep it going! But Can we consider a BOS on H1 valid if our higher time frame is H4? Or should we look for it on the same TMF where we identified order block? Thanks sooo much!

Thanks man. May you be a multi millionaire.