$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

Best  learning for traders.. Thank you ..

Tired of stress with fake online scheme got scam for few Transactions I had with some quack site claiming to be legit and was fake all thanks to my creator that make me met HACKBYSHIN, On I G they're AMAZING

Love from India without watching complete , keep on making  that will apply for any kind of stock, like beginner to advance

Fantastic  but surprised you didn't talk about volume or RSI. Thanks!

I will remember you for the rest of my life lol thanks

God bless Mr Wilson coleman! If trading was easy then everyone would be doing it. I feel shortchanged having also spent a lot on trading courses and materials without tangible results, it just seems everyone wants to sell their course. Thanks to you, I'll be adopting a more practical approach

beats Ross & Tim Skye on education

Awesome, thank you for sharing.

Great ! You sound a lot like Adam Khoo btw!

Hey man, I watched the  from start to end and I must say this is a wealth of knowledge that I had no idea I needed. I'm very new to the market and I'm intrigued with option trading but with absolute no experience. I have been playing around with it but mostly loosing money but hope to apply some of what I've learn from this  and I'm just so grateful for you taking the time to make it. I hope someday I get the chance to tell you how much I've improved after this tutorial. And I'd to have you as my mentor if that's possible. Thank you so much

One million subscribers....congrats man...you will go far