$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
You just explained candlestick charts so easily. Thank you for this !

24:46: what to do if you have the bullish close above pattern right before the bearish engulfing pattern?  ofc, it all depends on context and more facts, but what you did not mention there is hard to judge for beginners in live trading

The more i watch it the more it makes sense, such a beautiful and simple way to put things together

Hello, I'm a beginner, Finviz shows a lot of ads, is it worth to pay for the Elite, and  will they remove the adds? do you have any idea how much cost?, also which news site is good to be aware of real news to take decisions. What do you use ? Thanks.

I am very thankful that i found you early in my trading journey i am learning sooo much!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Hey, Ray Charles played piano  with those on

I have one too called the 200 ma

I really had a great time.....Thanks

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

Im 18 yrs old and starting to invest in trade. Thank you

Bro could you do an analysis on eurusd would really appreciate it akhi

This is the best  I have seen so far on forex trading and has thought a lot, thank you so much

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

Had no idea what these things meant, your simple explanation makes it perfectly clear...thanks

is excellent. I learn something new with every