EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great content, these rules you mentioned are top-notch. I have been making huge ROI on my trade investment thanks to my expert guide but when I see good content I appreciate it.

Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

Sir which time frame is best to see market

I just find you super super valuable..U give out Gold..thanks mate

, this is fantastic. In fact, this is all a trader needs. Thank you so much for all you for traders globally. I have carefully followed your s for years now . I tell you, this one blow my mind.

Great stuff . Make a  on ADX indicator please.

Hello from Romania! Great work with this tutorial s! I saw a few of them and I am planning to watch about a dozen more before starting my trading journey! Keep up the great work!

Is this applied to only forex trading or it can be applied to general stock trading too? Because the forex trading is lot volatile as compared to stock trading. Please let me know

Thank you for your sharing and it likes you used chart H4, does it work for other time frame, example H1 or 30M. Thanks!

university -  it doesn't get much better. This was great thank you for this knowledge drop

Thank you so much bro for your all amazing s. They help a lot and give us a good understanding of the subject matter.

Can you really trust 4 hr charts that much? Thanks for your s, Ive learned a lot from you.