EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

You'll enter heaven coz you're an unselfish human

Very nice  brother thanks for sharing.

cellphone for long hours bec.of eye strain..looking forware for more of your books..morepowerI bought a lot of trading books for newbies but it takes a months to finish them and found a lil bit boring and sometimes difficult to understand but when listened to your s, read downloadable pdf of yours and woooaaahhh  they are straight to the points.easy to understand no waste if time ..now im just waiting your books ,in weeks it will be here and im excited..i prefer your hard copy books coz im struggling to stay in front of computer

You have some of the best and most useful content.

Hash Ribbon shows miner capitulating and seem we have another down trend , isn't ?

I can't imagine my life without this Mrs Kathy above I got 2BTC from them all the way from United state. Thank you so much may God continue to bless the platform

your knowledge is impressive and I'm learning from you. But you didn't explain two things that I thought should have been obvious to explain. One was the 20. Moving average what is that and how do you come up with that? The other thing was the candlesticks they don't all start at the end of the prior some of them start in the middle of the prior candlestick why does that happen

Thank you for your s, they have been by far the best s I am learning from! I am looking forward to being apart of your EAP and trading group.

i have a question:  if you start the trendline on february 2018 and ignore the top left height, that upper trendline will touch every lower high, is that better or it is better to get the longest line possible(like you did)?

This is an awesome . You packed this perfectly and were very detailed and precise.  Thanks you!

Ton of scammers with similar name to this  commenting here. Please stay safe guys.