EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you very much for all your s, they really informative, Respect Brother

Very  disclose ur  trik without any cost thqnku for helping like me

Only 5 seconds into this.... candlesticks ? lol LOL LOL L ooooo L

Hell... I wanted to punch you in the face for saying "candle stick" so much!  Just kidding. Ty for .

This  was so helpful and your slighty southern accent is just adorable

I think  that is the best I've learnt so far. Big ups

Are you in UAE, India, Pakistan, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, China, HongKong, Indonesia, USA, Australia, UK, Germany, infact anywhere you are and you have a Bitcoin Wallet, this is an opportunity for you. With your little Investment you can double your Coins within a day. All you need is to Inbox me to tell you how or you reach out to Mr Gabriele A. He is a great man who deals on all trading for professionals on His whatsapp contact are + 1 (415) 6 1 0 7 4 1 2 ,Telegram: @Gabrielefx he is always available to respond to your needs

Links in description are invalid. Why?

Everything perfect explanation but brother pls check once the moving avg+ candlestick at 36:41 i think its not proper bullish engulfing candles since wick of red candle is lower then the low of green candle.

Excellent  man. I need to watch it a few  more times . Thanks for sharing!

TA is like a weather report. Studying the past trend.....hahahahh.........what a joke!

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! What an AWESOME tutorial!!!! This already gained me $125 today. I would have made $400 but on my second run I saw EXACTLY what you taught me, but I decided to be GREEDY and now I'm in the negative, nervously waiting to see if I can dig myself back into the green and exit with gains tomorrow. Thanks again! Your strategies DEFINITELY work!!!!