EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Made it to the end  very helpful and informative, am definitely gonna use CEST

This is the best  so far I watch in order to have advantages in buying sell ing stock. More Reward less risk if you follow exactly the strategy.

Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

Madrigal_kelvin_ on lg' is new for me so I only have first impressions, but it really seems like a good company to trade with. Excellent quality of services!

bro you really killing this I love your work  how would I get your book

Thank you for the great content! It really helps a lot. Regarding about the ATR, ATR 57 shown in the  was for Australia 200. What about ATR for Forex, which is usually 0.0041? How do we set our stop-loss from there? X-41pips?   Appreciate it if anyone has any input.

This  was just pure gold, you r awesome

Crypto investment is more lucrative way of making money  it's advisable for investors to be cautious with decisions. You should understand the basis of cryptocurrency investments and do research to acquire profitable trading results and never lose again on behalf of Gabriella West I get lot of profits

thank you so much, really helped me a lot