EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey bro..thanks much much much for every  dude

Hi I subscribed your channel and find in you a good educator. However, most of the technics being shared by you are seems to be perfect for retail trading ways. We are association of people who gets all learning, educated, teach and do live tradings Institutional way. If you want to know more, please do, message back to me on my email - [email protected]

Great  man, can anyone tell me if we can use this knowldge on a binary option trading

Amazing  watched this when I started trading and tried to soak it up. Came back 2 months later and everything makes a lot more sense lol.  I have a question can someone please answer.  I notice this guy trades forex do his guides also work with trading stock?

Nice ...please can you make a  on wycoff schematics

, this is fantastic. In fact, this is all a trader needs. Thank you so much for all you for traders globally. I have carefully followed your s for years now . I tell you, this one blow my mind.

Very good basic information explained in practical approach. Thanks

Bravo... Thanks sir follower form philippines

Very good content easy to understand keep it up !

Hey  great  i am  a beginner and have started trading and am going through all your s and really appreciate your hard work in making and explaining the strategies that are really easy and understandable. God bless you.

test.  ThanksGreat information, short and precise, very well presented, but you did not talk about time frame selection in any of the chart patterns, to me this is also important. Do you have though that which is the best time frame selection for these strategy to apply and work

5 years. I want to be an athlete - Practice for many years. I want to be a Trader - Start tomorrow.  Thanks  for all the educative s.I want to be a pilot - Learn for 5 years  I want to be a Lawyer - Get a degree then learn for 5 years I want to be boxer - Practice for 4

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.