EURUSD | The best entry point to sell🎯

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pwedi mang hingi nang kopya nang module mo?

I really had a great time.....Thanks

Learning too fast. I don't think a simple thank you would do.

Hi n - you've got a great attitude & teaching method. Really enjoy your s & they've helped my tech analysis a great deal. Thanks man - best of luck to your .   PS Stick 5 bucks in a jar every time you say itty-bitty.

I thank God for me to come across this Forex trading training platform. My eyes and understanding are opened. Thank you so much to what  I can call unveiling the master's acts. THANK YOU.

Finally the first  that is easy to understand! Thank you please continue to inform !

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

fshore whenever  i was at work, i only see nothing but alerts ever since i was referred to her?

Very good vedio on technical analysis...thank you...