Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Always nice to see my home country but it seems it was hard to make a picture or film in the end of an empty street or place in lockdown time with still so many people on the streets. Lol

l and dividend balance of 4.05% average. Keep up the great work.establishes and confirms everything I have learned. I am now managing my own portfolio and am loving it. I am still a beginner so operate with due diligence and caution.  I know markets are good right now but I am pleased to say that I'm running today at 9.67 pI LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU GUYS. Thank you SO much!, I knew NOTHING about investing myself beginning 2021. I'm older than your pa. LOL  I took your academy course in March and haven't looked back. Everything you and your dad are presenting is very Interesting and it confirms what I've learned and am doing. Your s and teaching supports

he year 2020 when FED printed about 30% of the money supply of 2019 and now it is floating into the economy. This inflation is the price for saving of US economy in 2020 and a couple years of higher inflation is definitively better than another economic crisis.    The problem for FED is that they can not solve it, because the problem is not caused by something they are doing now, but something they did a year ago.

If you don't own a house  and stocks you are doomed.

It is clear that crypto CEOs should be running our financial system.

gme a bubble. Lots more in this  was off. Must be lobbyists. Too  bad my dislike wont matter.These people made little sense calling amc

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

Love this! Lets see if this helps the dinosaurs  evolve in their prehistoric way of thinking.

Nature may abhour a vaccum, but the human world loves bubbles.

Yes, They can. Just chant Lets Go Brandon till you finally get what it means.