Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Shermannnn. Give it a rest pal. You start comparing Doge to Eth in terms of functionality and you have lost your right to speak here haha. Shhh go back to bed and your pill box

Will someone explain the relationship between China cutting interest rates to n stock markets? US rate cuts effect are understandable. What is this new scare?

Lmao imagine saying that inflation happens because someone asks for a raise. What about not lying for once? People are desperately asking for a raise trying to keep up with the rampant inflation that money printing creates

Mr. Brooks went gangsta mode on these guys. Well Done

As long as you don't have 15 percent  for more than one or 2 years we will be  ok . I remember the earlier 1980s  wear thar said inflation was 10 percent  it was much higher than that businesses were closing all over the place people would not buy anything until they could get a great price like at a store closing it was bad .

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!

Hertz is literally on Tesla's website smashing that buy button 100k times because Tesla doesn't give a damn about their order due to ridiculously high demand.

It will just be an easier way for ilicit transactions to take place..... Then the feds will not tracked all that money because they dont care.....

IMO,  nailed it this time. Bot this week, then an assault on all-time highs thereafter. The Omicron headline you haven't heard yet, unfortunately, is that this variant will end the pandemic. A HUGE headline, and you definitely want to be well-positioned when that is released. Too bad about Bitcoin- Lee had it going to 100K this year and all signals I am looking at say crypto is in it's final phase (I am using BITO puts to short BTC whenever it spikes). Good luck and good health to all.

Ummmm how was this done with no toilet breaks in nearly 5 hours?!? Anyone?

if the fed can: a) stop population growth b) stop people who invent new things like technology which take away jobs c) provide 100% job security

green wearing his mask in his office LOL wtf dude,

So, erm Question, if I havent had the first 2 shots should I just move to the 3rd since the first 2 dont work. Or should I just wait around till the 4th and 5th in a few more months?