Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Keep ur money in Bitcoin and u dont have to worry abt a thing

Can it be stopped? Not until a senile old man quits printing money.

tc.>>6B<"Don't fight the trend"> is an old saying, and there are other variants of the phrase like "never catch a falling knife." The bot line is thatinvestors programs. A portfolio I got into with 1.3B TC was quickly increased to 5 traders should not try to anticipate trend reversals, or even worse, try to improve their average while losing. It really doesn't matter whether one is trading soy futures, silver, stocks or cryptocurrencies. Markets generally move in cycles, which can last from a few days to a couple of years. In B.T.C's case, it's hard for anyone to justify a bullish case by looking at the chart. It is much more complicated than some would have you believe but from Frederick Johnson approach, bear market aren't worth losing from if you use the ongoing new bie

Can it be stopped? Not until a senile old man quits printing money.

When will incompetent and self serving  go out of business?

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY CONTROL OF MONEY OR A BANK CONTROLLED BY THE GOVERNMENT. Get it through your thick skulls.

Rep Waters' questions so naive & unrealistic it is clear that she has NO understanding of PAXOS or cryptocurrencies

Tesla bubble would be still overvalued at 25% of current price and never seem to pop ,same with GME it's still 1000% of what worth. don't think these bubbles will pop ,only deflate very ,very slowly and shorts will make fortune with patience

Spike protein in jab destroys nucleus repair! Spike protein in jab destroys nucleus repair! Spike protein in jab destroys nucleus repair!

watch?v=hvcDk74cir0www..comjust make laws requireing everyone to work and that will stop inflation.........worked after the plague https:

Holy Moly Gamestop!   If I had a 1,912% increase in my subscribers in less than 30 days, I'd go from 600 to 12,072!