Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*The crypto market has been favorable in the past weeks, I keep missing out on this opportunity, I'm most certainly very impatient how can I ever make a profit in the crypto market.*

How is Bitcoin a bubble rn? If it was, wouldnt -30% in last month be a popped bubble

Why do we allow a 3rd party (CFTC) to manipulate crypto prices!!?? Do you know why crypto was invented? Here's a brief understanding if you don't know__It was launched in 2009 by someone (or a group of people) that goes by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It was created in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis as a way for people to control their money themselves, without having to rely on companies, banks, or governments and their fees and controls-NOW ITS TAXED!

Everyone knows that with 0 interest rates, the inflation cannot remain transitory. It twill keep going up.

gme a bubble. Lots more in this  was off. Must be lobbyists. Too  bad my dislike wont matter.These people made little sense calling amc

It's ALMOST AS IF the more money you print, the more you devalue the current wealth people have...

Wait for it..   XRPLET THEM IN.  4:12:324:13:45 Mr. Brooks

A curency must have value and these coins HAVE NOTHING TO BACK THEM UP.    Tell you up.  Lets all go get sea shells and give them a value and we can all trade sea shells.  These CEOs are very slick but no.  I have 3 houses, 2 lota.  These assets are worth money.  In fact, my house is worth $340,000.00,  I don't care what you are using to buy it, BUT IT IS WORTH MONEY BECAUSE IT HAS SOLAR PANELS, A METAL ROOF, ETC.  That is value.  I will have $1813.00 in SS starting in January.  That is value because I can use it to pay my house payment.  My loan company wants dollars.  It doesn't want crypto because it is extremely volatile.  If you want to buy my house, you gotta pay cash not crypto which will go poof.  And that goes to stable coin.  Plus we are trying to save the human race.  3 degrees of warming and the human race may die.  Right now, the American west is in danger and this coin will make it worse.  If  nothing else, the government will take it over.

Mr. Mooney seems to be living in the Cuban Missile Crisis Era, why the focus on "rogue states" and the possible use of crypto in evading sanctions? America World Police has caused more misery in Cuba than anything its government could do internally. This hearing is about innovation Mooney, get over 1980s policy.

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.