Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Worrisome. Omnicron could cause a Stock Market Crash witch could trigger A Global Financial Collapse. My solution of DRT and CIT best ! Join me all willingly loving !

Simple, start raising interest rates at a slow, steady rate

If this guy is sounding like this. Its time to run for the hills! Read between the lines! This guy is the biggest bear ever! RUUUUUUUUn!!!!!!

Santoshi nakatomo told us this, "that's why support bitcoin"

0:02 all that money and you can't get someone to level that tv on the left to fix that gap? this looks like some rs bedroom, not a professional tv set.

The answer is YES. The United States once set double digit interest rates and inflation dropped. It also caused recession.

Now now gen z is going to be gen z. Obviously they are not going to buy boomer stocks like Disney right

-NPU0YNuq2Eyoutu.beThis is why Deagle predicts US population will be down to 100 million in the next few years. Economic and monetary collapse. https:

<<There's no doubt in my mind that we are not only going bull, but BTC is going nuclear. A lot of people are wondering  newbies who lack understanding on how trading Bitcoin works, to help them recover loss from the crash and also accumulate more bitcoin, with his program i went from having 3.8BTC to 12.8BTC in just 5 weeks.<You can reach him on TE LE GRAM >>>> @LeonCalvintrade.if now is a good time to buy because of where the price is at right now. I'd say it's outrightly wrong to just sit back hodl and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profiTs should be the way of lifeThat being said, the market is still all about BTC at the moment and I'll advise current investors and newbies to take advantage of Leon Calvin program, a pro trader who runs a training program for investors